The Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) model addresses longstanding challenges that have led to a crisis in accessing mental health and addiction care.
CCBHC provides a comprehensive array of services needed to create access, stabilize people in crisis, and provide the necessary treatment for those with mental health and substance use disorders.
CCBHC integrates additional services to ensure an approach to health care that emphasizes recovery, wellness, trauma-informed care, and physical-behavioral health integration.
These services include, but are not limited to:
– Immediate screening and risk assessment for mental health, addictions, and basic primary care needs to address the chronic conditions that drive poor health outcomes.
– Easy access to care with criteria to assure a reduced wait time so those who need services can receive them when they need them, regardless of ability to pay or location of residence.
– Tailored care for active duty military and veterans to ensure they receive the unique health support essential to their treatment.
– Expanded care coordination with local hospitals, other health care providers, social service providers, and law enforcement, with a focus on whole health and comprehensive access to a full range of medical, behavioral and supportive services
– Commitment to peers and family, recognizing that their involvement is essential for recovery and should be fully integrated into care
Click here for additional information
Haga clic aquí para obtener información adicional
Monday – Thursday 8am-10pm
631-952-3333 HOTLINE available 24/7/365